Monday 16 February 2015

What I Got For My Birthday | Part 1

This has been a pretty delayed post as it was my birthday over 2 weeks ago actually. So this is part 1 of my posts because I have got way too many pictures and I don't really want it to be picture heavy for you.
 
So..? Kiss Me Set
This is a really good because you get a perfumed body lotion and a perfume as well as sweet little lip balm which smells really sweet in a cute little pot.
 
Tangle Teezer
I just love a tangle teezer, I am so excited that I got this because this has really helped my messy hair ha-ha.
 
Uh-Oh We've Got A Bleeder
This is just a cute little set of plasters that have some funny little names on them. I just thought this was quite a cool thing.
 
Deodorant
This is just a standard present you know, we always need deodorant really. So yeah this is just a simple one.
 
Zoella - Soak Opera Body Wash
I am sure you all know about Zoella so there's no need for me to tell you really. I can't wait for this one in the bath because that would be lovely.  

AVON - Nail Creations
This has three nail polishes and I will do a post on this so I don't really want to go into everything because there is quite a lot else in here This as got some other nail stuff in here.
 
Christina Aguilera Perfume
This is my favourite perfume, I just love this. I have almost finished my first bottle as well. This is such a lovely scent and its gorgeous.

Colour Couture - Floral Embellishment
This has got three nail polishes - lilac, pink and a baby blue and a clear one. Then I have got 4 small little pots with flowers in and they are so cool. Also this has got some tips on how you do the nails and I think that's really cool.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment