Monday 19 January 2015

Review | Collection No Clumps Mascara

I have a review for you today, its been over 2 months since I have been able to even review anything. But I am trying to make sure that I review a lot more products just because I probably use different products that a lot of people haven't reviewed.

This is what I have been using, this is the most simple packaging with just black clear stand out writing on the tube which is really good.

This has an angled brush, its an odd one because obviously it claims to have no clumps and I can successfully say that it doesn't clump either which is so good I feel.

So here it is on my eyes, before I discuss the mascara. I apologise for the way my eyes are they don't ever seem to look the same way in pictures. This is such a good mascara and it doesn't even cost a lot which I really love because I am not one of those people who spends like £20 on a product I am quite a cheap spender. But this is one of my favourite mascaras and I actually think this may need to be repurchased very soon because I think its running very low.
 
Have you tried any collection mascaras and do you rate them? I would love to know.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment