Sunday 23 November 2014

Review | MUA Undress Me Too Palette

I have got a review of one of my favourite palettes at the moment, that will even be put in my favourites this month that's how much I have been loving it. So lets see what I have to say about this palette.

Here is the palette, yes the packaging is pretty simple and it can break. But I'm not one too bothered when it comes to looking at the packaging, I really like that you can see the colours in the palette as well.

Right before I talk about how amazing the colours are. I do apologise for the two colours which have lines straight through them I was listening to my iPad when I was doing my makeup and I dropped it and that's what it was. But anyway other than my silly little mistake, these are so incredible shades as there are a few matte shades and some shimmer shades. I prefer the shimmery shades more than the mattes.

I have swatched the shades on my arm and here they are:
Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy;
Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt
 
My favourite shades are fiery and wink because they have got such a beautiful colour for in the crease. I just love most shades because they have got such a beautiful colour to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment