Thursday 30 October 2014

Nail Art | Halloween Nails

Seeing as its Halloween tomorrow, so I thought I would show you my Halloween nail wheel. Also this was my first attempt at doing this. So I am really glad at how well they went.

Here are 18 different Halloween nails and I have looked at a lot of pictures on Twitter, Instagram and Google. This is one of my favourites I think. I wont go through them individually because that is going to take too long. But I will just tell you what they are.
 
I have Dracula, no emotion man (I cant think of what that actually was!), spider web, a scary tree with a gradient pink background, a RIP stand, scary eye with veins, small spiders, a ghost, scary googly eyes, scary cat eyes, blood dripping down, even more scary eyes, Jason mask, small little ghosts, fangs, Frankenstein, pumpkin and a black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment