Sunday 14 September 2014

Review | Manhattan Compact Powder

I thought I would review some products in the upcoming weeks seeing as I have been slacking with reviews on here.

This is Manhattan clearface - compact powder this is a product I bought from Fragrance Direct which you can buy here - (link). This is my go to powder at the moment and only at the price of 99p I felt it was perfect just to have a go at. I really enjoyed this because I know sometimes it can get a bit cakey if you use a lot of powder. But I really enjoyed this one.
 
For some reason this photo looks a bit orange but its in the shade vanilla. This is the lightest shade that they sell out of the three shades. I love this and I defiantly will recommend this powder to anyone, also its amazing and I cant love it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment