Sunday 8 June 2014

Review | MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 1

Here is my review for the MUA single eyeshadow, shade 1. I haven't done a review for a while so I thought lets have a go and lets see what I like about this.
 
 This is in shade 1, I love this shade. I am sure you can see in the middle it has been used a fair bit. I am sure you know that MUA have a lot of shades which I love the colours of and I am always willing to get. I love the feel of MUA shades because they are so creamy feeling.
 
Now this is what it looks like swatched, its a light white shade which is perfect for a base of your eyeshadow. I don't know why but I love this as a highlighter. It is perfect to put this on your cheek bone or whether you wish to highlight. I love this and I recommend you go out and try this eyeshadow seeing as it is only £1 I would go and get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment