Sunday 25 May 2014

Review | Natural Collection Powder

Recently I have been writing quite a few reviews. So here is another one and this is my current powder.
 
This is my current powder, its natural collection powder. The price of this is £1.99. I am not one for spending so much money on make-up. Its in the shade neutral which is the lightest of the three other shades.
I love this powder,  I use this everyday and its perfect. I will wear this even without any foundation because I am so lazy when it comes to doing my make-up. I am sure that a lot of people think that Natural Collection is hit and miss, don't get me wrong it can be. But this powder is perfect for me. If you are looking for something cheap and on a budget, this is really good. I think this will defiantly be repurchased nearer the time.
 
Have you tried this powder before or anything from Natural Collection?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment