Monday 5 May 2014

Review | 88 Natural Colour Palette

This is the 88 Natural colour palette, this has to be the biggest palette I have seen. Lets have a look at this palette.

 
88 Natural colour eyeshadows which have a huge range of colours. I mean I wouldn't say pink and blue are natural looking shades. But I love this palette and I think that its such a good variety because you can find any colour you want. I got this from eBay, there are so many of these palettes on there so the prices can have a different price range, but I think any will do.
 
I have picked some of my favourite shades, I wish I got more use out of this palette. I feel because it is so big I don't really have time in the morning when im usually in the morning to do my make-up. But I am going to start using this and maybe venturing out of my colour range of naturals - I could start using blues or something.
 
I would recommend this palette because its incredible but I need to give it more love though.

No comments:

Post a Comment