Wednesday 7 May 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Use A Face Treatmemt

Its 1001 little beauty miracles time! One day I will review this if I use a tip.
 
965 - USE A FACE TREATMENT
Instead of accepting that flying will make your skin look bad, fight off dullness by using a face treatment while you're on board, particularly on your cheeks, which are often the first areas to show tell-tale signs of dehydration like fine lines.  

This is something I have never done because I suppose I don't really wear that much make-up that doesn't bother me. But I am sure that a lot of people that are going away this year on holiday! I think this is something I have seen my favourite youtubers Zoe(Zoella) and Louise(SprinkleOfGlitter). They always  talk about how you shouldn't wear make-up when you are on flights as it really dries you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment