Sunday 27 April 2014

Review | B. Eyeshadow Elfin

Hello Everyone!
I was having a look at my product directory and I noticed that I hardly review anything on here anymore. So I have used a lot of products and I think its time for me to review them. So I have a list of reviews coming!

This is one of my favourite eyeshadows at the moment. I know that most people love palettes but I get really annoyed with palettes because there is so much choice (stupid but its true). I love single eyeshadows because I can just chuck them in my makeup bag.

This is B. which is a brand in Superdrug, I know that this brand is suitable for Vegans. The colour is in Elfin, I love this shade.

This is just perfect as an all over the lid shade. It is one of my favourite and I love it! Also I want to get loads more of these shadows because I really like them. I have seen a lot of there shadows in store which I have had a swatch and I would love them all! I would defiantly recommend this brand as it is very good and I want to try lots more products from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment