Thursday 20 March 2014

Review | Fashionista eyeshadow 'Earth Star'

This post has been sitting there in my drafts for week, so I finally decided to put this post up. This is my review of a fashionista single eyeshadow in the colour earth star.

This is it on my eyes and this is without the primer, I think that this goes on really well as it has a cute shimmer too it. I just love it.  

This is the swatch of it, its not a brown colour as it looks like in the pan. But its actually like a cute light colour. If only I could explain the colour, its so beautiful. I love Fashionistas eyeshdaow's, but I feel they are pretty hard to get other than getting them from the MUA website. The colour range is very good and I will be heading to get some more.

2 comments:

  1. I need to try some of the Fashionista Eyeshadows, I've heard great things about them. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete