Saturday 11 January 2014

Review | Collection - Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils

Here is my first review of 2014. I love doing reviews because I feel that there are so many good products I use but I find reviewing so difficult.

I am reviewing the Collection - work the colour eyeshadow pencil. I have two shades as you can tell by the pictures.

The top one is Vanilla Sky and then Hot Chocolate. Now these are very good to slip into your make-up bag and use as a all over the lid colour or just in the crease and blend it out. I think there are about 4 in their collection. I think I may just have to get them all because these are one of my favourite things.

(EXCUSE THE YUCK MAKEUP ON THE BED!)
These are so creamy and I love them. Look at how pigmented they are, I actually after taking that picture on several hours ago I still have this on my hand actually and wont come off.
 
Price: £3.19
Where Can You Buy It?: Superdrug & Boots
Will I Repurchase Them?: Yes, thinking about more colours

2 comments:

  1. I have these too and I like them. So they wind up?

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too. I'm actually not sure if they wind up I tried to wind it up but it didn't go x

      Delete