Saturday 30 November 2013

Review | MUA Undereye Concealer

Here is a review for you, I cant remember the last time I did a review for you. I keep meaning to review so many products. But I can't ever remember.

This is the MUA Undress Your Skin - Radiant Undereye Concealer.
I love this, I have seen a lot of comments about this and they have been slightly mixed reviews. But I am one of those people who doesn't follow the crowd with make-up products. I love this product, it has got a quite of glitter in, but that isn't noticeable when you blend it in with your finger or your brush.

I wouldn't ever use it anywhere else but you can use it as a highlight. I think this would be perfect as a glitter highlight as it makes your skin quite glittery. I really love this product though and I can understand why it gets mixed reviews because it is one of those products that's hit and miss for certain people. BUT of course I love this.

Price: £3.00
Where Can You Buy It?: Superdrug and here on MUA'S website (buy here)
Will I Repurchase It?: YESS! Of course I will it is running out a little bit.
 
Hope you enjoyed this review! See you soon with another review.

2 comments: