Saturday 9 November 2013

Review | Amelie Flutter Eyeshadow Palette

Here is a review on my Amelie Flutter eyeshadow palette. I got this last year I think for Christmas and I love this palette. It is called the Natural Eye palette. So keep reading about this palette, sadly you cant get this palette anymore as it was from Superdrug and obviously they change every year.

Here are the shades, there are 5 colours. From left to right - white, green, brown, purple/brown, black. This is such a good palette, as you can tell I have used the middle colour a lot more. It is a really good colour. If you look at the next picture I have swatched them for you.
As you can see this is a really pigmented palette. As you can tell they are all very wearable for your natural eye. This palette is one that I always go to because it is easy if I wish to have eyeshadow in my crease. As the green would be perfect. I am really enjoying this palette it is hard not to put it in my favourites every month. But I haven't. I love every colour in this palette.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a nice product :)

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete