Wednesday 20 November 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Volumize While Wet

By the title of this post may seem a little bit rude. It's only about your hair honestly. I have to admit I am the laziest person with my hair. I just cant be bothered.
 
523 - VOLUMIZE WHILE WET
The most effective way to use volumizing mousse is to apply it to damp hair and then blow it dry - this will help boost body, especially if you concentrate on lifting at the roots. Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner and a short style with lots of layers will help lift flat, lank hair.
 
This is something I probably need to do because my hair just lacks everything when it needs washing. So that might need to happen just a bit. If anyone has any recommendations of hair mousse that would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment