Saturday 16 November 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Blend It Well

I would like to apologise how behind I am getting my posts, I am sorry. I have been pretty busy with work and stuff and I just haven't got the time to do it. But this is going to be ahead now.  

423 - BLEND IT WELL
Everyone needs a blending brush - this should be different from the one you use to apply your eye shadow, which gets covered in the product. Blending brushes should be soft and clean, and used to give make-up a more natural look.
 
This is something I need to get, I am pretty bad when it comes to make-up brushes because I have hardly any. They are either all really cheap brushes, I have only ever bought three brushes before. But I have got my eye on the ELF blending brush because I have read some good stuff about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment