Wednesday 11 September 2013

1001 little beauty miralces | Think of your skin

Another tip here for you all, this is such a good tip and I feel really good about this. I think this is very helpful especially because I feel this relates to me a lot. I hope you have all had a good week and keep checking my blog with all the new updates.

354 - THINK OF YOUR SKIN
Don't be tempted to match lipstick to clothes instead of skin colour - go for shades that flatter your complexion rather than those that match your outfit for the most flattering results.
This is the type of lipsticks that I use that suit my skin tone. I have a very pale face, so that is why I pick pink tones. I have four favourite lipstick which are: MUA - Shade 9,  
Rimmel - Kate Moss Shade 8,  ELF - Charming  and Natural Collection - Rose Bud. I am not a fan of wearing red lipsticks because I hate the way they make me look. I mean this is all your choices, don't let anyone tell you what colour not to wear on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment