Wednesday 4 September 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Water it well

This is another one of my beauty miracle tips for you all, I am sorry there are no pictures included in this because I know you didn't really want to look at a picture of a bottle of water seeing as well this is what the tip is about.
 
888 - WATER IT WELL
If your skin looks pale and your eyes dull, this could be the first signs of dehydration, and simply topping up your water levels could give your looks a boost.

This is something that is something I have found that has happened, I feel my skin also goes quite a yellowy kind also when I get really worried. I have started to drink a lot more recently and I feel my skin only colour when I haven't had enough sleep but I don't think that its pretty normal. I hope this tip will help you a lot because it certainly has helped me and I have noticed a difference in my skin.
 
I hope you are all enjoying the posts as much as I am finding everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment