Wednesday 18 September 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Keep it neutral

Another 1001 little beauty miracles for you all, this is an eye shadow one. I don't actually think I have done an eye shadow before. I hope you enjoy.

291 - KEEP IT NEUTRAL
Do use flattering neutrals to contour and, highlight your eyes for a timeless daytime look that will last. For eyeliners, stick to classic colours like black, navy or brown.

The two main palettes that I use are both the very famous MUA heaven and earth, undressed me too. These two are very popular as they are so pigmented and they are amazing for doing your eye look for the day. This is why I love these palettes as they are just quick and easy when you're in a rush or just feeling lazy with your make-up. This is why I will always use these palettes and they probably get a lot of loving from the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment