Sunday 21 July 2013

Review | Natural Collection Mascara

Today's post is a review of one of my favourite mascaras. I hope you enjoy my reviews because I am pretty slow at reviewing products as it takes me forever.

I am using the Natural Collection Mascara in lash length black - this has been a big favourite of mine. Yes the packaging could be much better, I'm one of those people who doesn't care what the packaging is like as long as the product is good. Here is a picture of the packaging for you also I thought I would take some of this beautiful weather to take pictures outside.
The packaging can get very dirty at times as you can see in the next picture. It just picks up dried concealer (gross I know!) It is a plastic wand, I really don't mind it because it is what I am used to. Natural Collection is a brand that I don't see many people talk about, but I love budget brands and this is my second purchase of the lash length mascara. I feel this is a very 'natural' mascara because it makes my lashes look so much longer than what they usually do with no mascara. I will repurchase this again as this is my second purchase. But I will try different mascaras then and there. This is what my lashes look like with the mascara on, I am sorry you can't see it so well but I like this mascara a lot.

Have you tried a natural collection mascara and if so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment