Friday 5 July 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | One coat at a time

I have another little beauty miracle for you - I am very sorry that this is a bit behind because for some reason I had this all saved and but then it didn't even come up on my drafts.  
 
369 - ONE COAT AT A TIME
Apply one coat of mascara carefully and wait for it to dry before considering a second one. You may only need one application, this way, you'll avoid clogging.


This tip is very good because I speak for myself and probably many people. I am the worst at mascara, only one of my lashes seem to clog up and get stuck together which really gets on my nerves, but now I will remember that I can have better lashes.
 
I really enjoying looking at these tips for you all so make sure you check out my directory which you have find here

No comments:

Post a Comment