Thursday 18 July 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Go gold for highlights

Here is another tip for you, I do love this one because it was something I had never thought about. But I am trying to use this tip a lot more in my makeup bag.

304 | Go gold for highlights
For a glamorous evening look use silver and gold eyeshadows as highlights for the brow bone. Stick to the area under the brow and don't take the highlighter out too far towards your temple, which can appear too obvious.

 
 
This is the current highlight that I am using which is a single eyeshadow from MUA that is shade1 that is a £1. It is so amazing because it is quite a creamy shadow. I will review this separately because I have already reviewed all my MUA shades together.




2 comments:

  1. I love these little MUA eye shadows, they are such great value!x

    ReplyDelete