Wednesday 10 July 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Give yourself a smile

Another little tip for you guys, this is one probably every single person knows about as we all do it when we apply our blushes or bronzers. I really enjoy posting these tips because they are just so good because I love reading my book full of tips.
 
227 - GIVE YOURSELF A SMILE
To make blusher pay, smile into the mirror to find the apples of your cheeks, then brush the colour there in wide, sweeping movements for a natural, cheeky glow.

 
This is the blush I am currently using, I thought I might take the picture outside because it is sunny now. I use the ELF blush in Shy - I am starting to review this very soon for you all. This blush is a nice pale pink which I can just sweep over my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment