Wednesday 24 July 2013

10001 little beauty miracles | Go round in circles

It's 1001 little beauty miracles for you all again, I hope you are having some beautiful weather. But I feel its been a little bit too hot.
 
672 - GO ROUND IN CIRLCES
Always apply your moisturiser or body scrub in a circular motion from the ankle up as this boosts the circulation of the blood in the legs, facilitating lymphatic drainage and boosting circulation and, therefore, skin health.

 
I do love a body scrub and I am currently using this which was a Christmas item and this is so gorgeous. It smells so lovely, I just can't work out what it smells like really. I was quite worried about this tip because I don't want you too have bad legs. If you remember this you know where to thank me. (Only kidding - But I help this helps you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment