Wednesday 19 June 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Comb It Up

This is my first part of 1001 little beauty things, well I am picking up some tips from my book all about beauty things. I just picked out parts all about sections in the book. I hope you enjoy this because some of the tips I wouldn't have even thought about. I will have a directory for you all very soon.

203 - COMB IT UP
Comb brows upward before plucking or colouring in to make sure you preserve the natural brow line. If your brows are very thick or long, trim the hairs that extend above the upper line of the arch.

This is some of the products that I use I have two eyebrow tools to brush them into place and I have clear mascara to place them in. I have got some tweezers that I will use to pluck those pesky stray hairs, I don't colour my brows because I can't find the right colour that matches my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment