Thursday 27 June 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Bubble Bath

Here is another little beauty miracles, I really hope you enjoy this tip because it's one we always need to use.

666 - BUBBLE BATH
Many Bubble baths and foams can be extremely drying, so if you are planning to have a long soak, make sure the formula includes softening oils, in the ingredients list, or else add an, oil, such as sweet almond oil, to a ready-prepared solution for extra-moisturising results.

The bubble bath I am currently using is from a Christmas set which has candy floss and sherbet lemon. I like baths but I have to be careful when using bubble bath because it sometimes make my skin very blotchy and red. I really do like this just because the bottles are so adorable and cute. I want to keep the bottles because I fancy putting my make-up brushes in there as it looks so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment