Tuesday 21 May 2013

Review | MUA - Heaven & Earth palette

Here is my review on the very famous heaven and earth palette. I love this palette. So carry on reading with what I think about this product.

The packaging is quite basic but I like quite basic packaging. Also you can see the colours of the eyeshadow. I love MUA so this is my favourite brand.

This palette has got light browns and dark and light shades. These are just so beautiful shades. I don't have any problems with this palette because I just love it all so much. I have used 4 of these too death. They are very pigmented and just easy to use all you need is an eyelid primer - but you don't have to have use a primer because you can just slap it on the lid.

As you can see these colours are very pigmented. This palette is very well used and I am pretty sure I'm very behind with reviewing this. I do apologise but I have been forgetting but I promise more reviews will be here for you all soon. It's my favourite palette at the moment and I need more MUA palettes in my collection. My favourite shade is the last one on the top row is orange and its just so shimmery and lovely, and this palette is only £4. What a bargain!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment